Frequently Asked Questions
As a small business, we understand how value matters to customers. We provide value through:
- Quality results. We've been in business since 1996 and have plenty of experience under our belts.
- Fair billing practices. Our rates are less expensive than the large design firms. Projects are billed honestly and there are no minimum fees or hidden costs. Pricing is agreed upon with the customer before the start of any projects to avoid surprises.
- Transparency. We believe you should know what you're paying for. Some local design companies buy pre-made website templates for $50-75 and claim them as their own work, only to mark up the price substantially when billing the customer. We discuss the options and fine details with the customer so they know exactly what they're getting and paying for. We speak in simple terms and believe that an informed customer is a happy customer.
- Professionalism. We follow the golden rule and treat customers how we'd like to be treated. We respond to emails and work requests in a timely manner and always keep our customers informed.
- New website design using WordPress or e-commerce websites using Magento and Shopify.
- Existing website makeovers/redesigns
- Photography and video services*
- Drone photography/video (coming soon)*
- Graphic design (logos, flyers, posters, business cards, maps, etc.)
*Photography, video, and drone services are only offered as part of web design/makeover services. At this time, we do not offer these items as standalone services.
Sure. We're always happy to educate our customers and can do so wither in-person or virtually.
That all depends on the project, but our services are affordable and geared toward the small to medium-sized business. We're generally priced less than our competitors but offer results of superior quality. Have a quote from another designer? If so, send it our way and we'll see what we can do.